Original Mazda Apple Carplay and Android Auto activation for Mazda cars (2014 – 2019) with Mazda Connect multimedia.
Activating Mazda Apple Carplay and Android Auto involves two steps:
1) Updating the Mazda Connect software, which includes Apple Carplay and Android Auto
2) Installing a special USB box and connecting it to the multimedia.
Once both steps have been successfully completed, connecting your iPhone or Android mobile phone via USB will activate the Apple Carplay or Android Auto app on the screen, allowing you to use Waze, Google Maps, Sygic, Spotify, Youtube Music and other mobile apps for in-car use on the go.
- No need to change the original multimedia display.
- Wired interface via USB.
- Maintains original functionality.
- Control by steering wheel, display, original wheel or phone.
- Voice control via Siri or Google Assistant.
- Live navigation applications (Waze, Google Maps, Sygic, etc.)
Suitable for Mazda cars with Mazda Connect multimedia only!
If you want to use the Mazda Apple Carplay Android auto function without having to plug in your mobile phone every time, you can buy one of our wireless accessories.
Attention! Updating the firmware and connecting the special USB block is a complicated process. If you have ordered the product, you will receive all the necessary instructions for a successful activation, but we recommend that you do it with an experienced person or specialist OR we suggest that you entrust this process to us and purchase the Carplay.lt installation service together.
Car compatibility with Mazda Connect multimedia:
MX-5 Miata (2016-2020)
Mazda 3 (2014-2018)
Mazda 6 (2016-2020).
Attention! If you are not sure about the compatibility of your car, please contact us and send us pictures of your car’s multimedia screen, main menu and controls, and we will help you choose the right product for your car.
Apple Carplay works with all Apple iPhone models running iOS 12+.
Android Auto works with most Android mobile devices with Android 12+.
Join us on Carplay.lt!