Camera For BMW Cars
HD Camera – Rear view of the original location of the boot release handle.
- The reversing parking camera is based on the BMW boot handle.
- Unique design, clear image, night vision, with reference line functions.
- Waterproof, plastic material, with rubber cover.
- Easy installation, no need to drill or cut anything, the camera is made to directly replace the original luggage handle and maintain the original look.
The video signal is transmitted via the supplied video cable to the video unit or BMW Carplay CIC Integration module.
Also Camera works with modified aftermarket navigation systems (e.g. Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, etc.)
1 x Rear view camera for BMW cars in standard position
1 x 6M RCA video cable
1 x power cable
1 x camera reel
- Size: 164mm x 48mm
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 6m
- Power Requirement: 12V DC
- Image Sensors: Cmos
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution : 420TV Lines
- Pixels: 580×540/580×492
- View Angle: 170 degree
- Video Output : 1.0vp-p,750hm
- Image Sensor: CCD1/3
- White Balance: Auto
- BLC: Auto
- IP Rating: IP66-IP67
- S/N ratio: >=48DB
- Operating Temperature(Deg.C): -20°~70°higher temperature 95%
How to install:
Remove the boot handle at the back of the car.
Fix the camera where the boot handle was.
To obtain power, connect the power cord of the handle to the cord where the spare boot handle was connected
Connect the camera power supply to the reversing lights – the red wire to the positive and the black wire to the negative.
Connect the camera’s video lead to the video lead extender.
Connect the extender to the car’s camera control unit, Carplay integration, or a modified aftermarket navigation system.
You will see the image when your car is in reverse.
NOTE: The rear view camera system works with a +12v system. Some CANBUS models have a reverse bulb power voltage drop (bulb-off warnings on the display). In such cases, a camera relay is required, which is included with the package